Solace: The Legendary Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zakum/Scarlion Runs

3 posters

Go down

Zakum/Scarlion Runs Empty Zakum/Scarlion Runs

Post  WizPhil Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Please post the times you can go on a Zakum/Scarlion Runs, your job, level, and ign (if it isn't in sig/profile description), how experienced you are, how often you die (sorry Danny, 'cause of you I included this >.<) and dc, and any other info you think is helpful to include

So far
1) iLovePhoenix - 136 BM, can run just about any time when home during weekends (almost all the time) and always before 6pm on weekdays and sometimes after 6pm and before 10 pm, very experienced on both, never die unless I'm lagging or on a laptop, never dc, max SE and quite funded.

2) SensaiRyu - 135 MM, any time when on (EST), very experienced, has Wheel of Destiny just in case, Max Snipe and 15 SE

Last edited by WizPhil on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
WizPhil
WizPhil

Back to top Go down

Zakum/Scarlion Runs Empty Re: Zakum/Scarlion Runs

Post  Ghostrider Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:40 am

haha Shut up. I dont die on purpose >_< it just happens. my Comps sucks ! And welcome back ! Im down for zakum and scar today ! I'll let you host this one : )
Ghostrider
Ghostrider
Ghost
Ghost

https://solaceguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WizPhil Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:38 am

I'm just making this thread for future purposes, we can make other threads for individual days.
WizPhil
WizPhil

Back to top Go down

Post  SensaiRyu Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:03 pm

SensaiRyu Stats (MM)
Max Snipe - great as an attacker (1.4mil dmg a min with snipe only). BTW, Snipe is 7 times a minute at max - or one snipe for 10 strafes.
SE 15 at lvl 135. I'm putting all skill points to SE till it's maxed. If u see me above lvl 135 u can do the math urself Shocked

Fastest Z-Run I've been in!

I'd love to go on some Z-Arm runs... and next time I go on a Z-run I'm going to grab a helm. Twisted Evil
and I don't DC like some others do (see above) and I always have 'Wheel of Destiny' to keep me from leaving the map if I die.

Times - just about anytime I'm on. I'm EST.
Scarlion: I'll go anytime also. I need the helm and I'll kill the boss after Scarlion for that helm too.

SensaiRyu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum